How do I Cite Resources?
For information about why citations are important, please see our Academic Integrity & Plagiarism page. Before submitting assignments, you can also complete our Citation Checklist (28KB) for Research Papers.
- Online: The OWL Purdue's Online Writing Lab for MLA.
- Online: Diana Hacker's MLA Guide
- Library: MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers (2009)
- Online: The OWL Purdue's Online Writing Lab for APA.
- Online: Diane Hacker's APA Guide
- Library: Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010)
- Online: Chicago Manual of Style Online
- Online: The OWL Purdue's Online Writing Lab for Chicago Style.
- Library: A manual for writers of research papers, theses, and dissertations : Chicago style for students and researchers (2007)
- Library: The Chicago manual of style (2003)
- Online: ACS Guide Williams College Libraries' Citation Guide
- Online: ACS Style Guidelines Guidelines from the University of California Berkeley's Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Library